How Natural Neem Antiseptic Liquid is Best Prickly Heat Remedy
10th August 2023
Neem antiseptic Liquid is a natural remedy that has been used for centuries to treat skin conditions like prickly heat or sweat rash.
Leaves of the neem tree is the source of this potent liquid, which has antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory qualities that helps in healing of various skin infections and irritations.
We shall discuss the advantages of neem antiseptic liquid for your skin, in this post. We shall also learn how natural neem liquid is an unbeatable remedy for prickly heat.
Traditional Asian medicine has long used various portions of Neem tree. In the past, it was used to alleviate fever, infections, and pain. Additionally, its twigs were used to clean teeth.
Neem is also one of the most potent herbs like Turmeric, Aloe Vera, Marigold that enhance skin health and can protect the skin from various infections, prickly heat, rashes, skin irritations, redness and much more.
How does Neem antiseptic liquid protect you from prickly heat?
Heat rash, or prickly heat as it is commonly known, is a skin condition brought on by excessive sweating in hot and humid weather. Considering its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory qualities, neem antiseptic liquid acts as a guard against prickly heat.
Neem liquid can assist to reduce inflammation and discomfort brought on by prickly heat, when administered topically.
The itching and pain brought on by prickly heat may also be alleviated by using neem liquid, which also aids to cool and soothe the skin.
Those seeking a natural therapy for their skin problems will find it to be a mild and effective option due to its all-natural ingredients.
What other skin conditions can neem antiseptic liquid help with?
Other than prickly heat, Neem can help with a variety of skin conditions and prevent fungal infections.
Its antibacterial properties can help fight off pimple-causing factors, while its anti-inflammatory properties can help reduce redness and swelling.
Neem antiseptic liquid may also be helpful in cleansing and purifying the skin.
Neem liquid has several advantages for your skin, including the following:
- Prevents Pimple – Neem antiseptic, an efficient therapy for pimples, has ingredients that can help to lessen inflammation and stop microbial growth on the skin, which contributes to its ability to help prevent pimple.
- Soothes itchy skin – Neem antiseptic specially when added with extracts of Aloe vera, has moisturising qualities that can ease itchy skin, specially during the summer & monsoon months.
- Reduces skin rash – Neem liquid’s antibacterial and anti-inflammatory qualities can aid to lessen skin rash. It can assist to calm the skin and speed up healing by being applied to the affected area.
- Shield against Fungal Infections – Neem has antifungal qualities, making it effective against fungi. Neem antiseptic liquids like Suthol, is specially useful as a foot wash during the rainy months to prevent various types of foot infections that abound during the rainy season.
- Dandruff relief – Since neem liquid has antifungal characteristics that can help combat the yeast that causes dandruff, it can also be used as a natural remedy for dandruff.
You can try using Suthol which is a popular and effective Neem antiseptic liquid. You can click here to check how to use Suthol Neem Antiseptic Liquid.
How to use neem antiseptic liquid for better results.
To use neem antiseptic liquid for better results, here are some tips:
- Start by cleansing your skin well. The best time to apply neem antiseptic liquid is after bathing.
- In case you are using a concentrated neem liquid, it is better to dilute it. One part neem antiseptic liquid to four parts water is a reasonable rule of thumb. In case you are using a neem antiseptic liquid which is already diluted like Suthol neem antiseptic liquid, you may spray it without dilution.
- Apply the neem solution onto your skin, paying special attention to any troublesome areas like rashes or pimples. In case your skin is sensitive you must check to ensure the product is without alcohol. Both Suthol Aloe vera variant & Suthol neem gel are products which are effective for sensitive skin types.
- You can also add a few drops of neem antiseptic liquid to your bath water to help soothe and cleanse your skin.
- Depending on how severe your skin condition is, repeat this procedure once or twice daily, or as often as necessary.
- You can also use Suthol neem antiseptic liquid, spray or gel to prevent skin problems like rashes, prickly heat & other skin irritations.
Are there any side effects or precautions to consider when using neem antiseptic liquid?
While most people may safely use antiseptic liquid, there are a few things to watch out for.
Neem antiseptic which contains alcohol may not be appropriate for people with sensitive skin. Hence to avoid skin irritation or allergic responses in some people, it is advised to conduct a patch test before applying them to wider areas of skin. In case of sensitive skin a neem antiseptic which does not contain alcohol is recommended. In case the neem liquid additionally contains aloe vera, it will further soothe sensitive skin.
Neem products should also not be consumed or applied close to the eyes since it may irritate them.
Before using neem antiseptic liquid, it is better to talk to your healthcare professional if you are expecting or nursing.
Neem antiseptic liquid has many advantages for the skin, including preventing prickly heat, reducing summer pimples, minimising skin rashes, protecting against fungal infections and alleviating dandruff. So go ahead and try this wonderful product to manage any of these skin issues.
Using neem antiseptic liquid is also a great way to keep your skin naturally healthy and fresh everyday, even during the hot & sweaty summer.